Re: secondhand angst

In <pan.2007.>, on 05/29/2007
at 05:05 PM, John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Great days. What do kids have today ? Tellytubbies, Tweenies - one of
my colleagues with kids started talking about something called
Ballamory and I thought he'd been at the dodgy pharmaceuticals. What
kids need is good old fashion horror. I don't know if there's
anything like that these days,

Politics. Support. Windoze. The rotted corpse of Journalism.

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.