Re: secondhand angst

In <pan.2007.05.29.16.05.52.835658@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/29/2007
at 05:05 PM, John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Great days. What do kids have today ? Tellytubbies, Tweenies - one of
my colleagues with kids started talking about something called
Ballamory and I thought he'd been at the dodgy pharmaceuticals. What
kids need is good old fashion horror. I don't know if there's
anything like that these days,

Politics. Support. Windoze. The rotted corpse of Journalism.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.

  • Re: secondhand angst
    ... Ballamory and I thought he'd been at the dodgy pharmaceuticals. ... kids need is good old fashion horror. ... The rotted corpse of Journalism. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Todays woman - no husband, no house
    ... > Women don't _need_ to care for family members at home. ... Women tended to do such "unpaid" work more because ... >>> If the men won't marry, it matters nothing what the women want. ... >> fathers can already have their own kids tested. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Measles & Flu in 1918
    ... and minimal health care), they choose far fewer kids. ... Provide good birth control information and readily accessible ... middle class males will see a shortage of possible partners. ...
    (talk.origins)