Re: Should'a gotten a light cycle

On Fri, 25 May 2007 04:58:40 -0000, Julian Macassey wrote:
I was in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, I noticed
Hardley Ablesons had taken over there too. Personally, I miss the
old Nilfisk bikes. Now they just make vacuum cleaners for clean
rooms.

Nilfisk bikes? Is that the BMW K series, or something else?

--
Michel Buijsman
"Waking up this morning was a pointless act of masochism" -- Girl

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: GOD=G_uv Measure your IQ in 30 seconds
    ... I am quite smart (qualify for Mensa) but tend to have slower ... >> than average reaction times. ... It's Spam - quit spamming this group. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: GOD=G_uv Measure your IQ in 30 seconds
    ... I am quite smart (qualify for Mensa) but tend to have slower ... >> than average reaction times. ... It's Spam - quit spamming this group. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)