Re: UGH!: cerberus@hades.comsecondhand angst

On 2007-05-23, Tanuki <mailer-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ummm... pssst... buddy. Don't look but your fly's open!

Ino!~

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire
off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark

  • Re: Anyone miss Eddie?
    ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. ... I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: *ping* Paul-B
    ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Free Freeview
    ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: FIA At It Again
    ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Self praise ......