Re: Am I the only one actually using Windows Vista?

In article <3ol453tajel7785gltu1toftahs52esa7b@xxxxxxx>,
invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulled a copy down from MSDN. Installed it on a spare laptop. Started
installing apps on it but got bored with all the waiting around.

To me it seemed to be like a slowed-down copy of XP with a third-party
desktop skin installed. I didn't get far enough to start having the
much-discussed printer driver problems.

Nicked the RAM out of the spare laptop, shelved the machine, and used it
to top-up the RAM in my normal laptop (which runs XP in a manner that I
can fairly happily put-up with).
.