Re: secondhand angst

On Tue, 22 May 2007 00:36:07 GMT, David Cameron Staples
<staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

in Mon, 21 May 2007 17:15:01 -0700, Steve VanDevender in hic locum
scripsit:

I should figure out how to get him access to the Monastery. He sure
sounds ready.

When he is truly ready, no force will be able to prevent him.

I am probably not the only monk who is currently a programmer/analyst,
but who has been a sysadmin in the past.

--
John F. Eldredge -- john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: BOFHly work
    ... sufficiently advanced incompetence. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: ISAGN: museum of OT computers
    ... Careful of blanket statements. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT csse DOT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Information on Pasties
    ... What about floating in pea soup? ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (rec.org.sca)
  • Re: Helldesk ticket of the month
    ... I don't remember how long it took them to put data processing first. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)