Re: Recruiters who place people first...
- From: Michel Buijsman <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:09:15 +0200
On Sun, 20 May 2007 20:45:14 +0000 (UTC), Peter Corlett wrote:
On the bright side, JWs aren't
good enough at dodging the traffic so I've yet to hear from any.
Got a couple of 'em this morning.
2 women with a baby. Ooh, how modern... They even took no for
an answer, didn't have to repeat myself or raise my voice or
any of that, what's the world getting to.
"Waking up this morning was a pointless act of masochism" -- Girl
- Prev by Date: Re: cooking fat
- Next by Date: Re: cooking fat
- Previous by thread: Re: Recruiters who place people first...
- Next by thread: Re: Recruiters who place people first...