Re: cooking fat
- From: Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 00:32:52 -0600
"Mike Andrews" <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
And yes, you are completely correct. You _are_ property. In time, you
may be permitted to work your way up to staff, but you will never be
an Owner. The cats are the owners.
I'm sure that there's an explanation for why people keep cats; I'm sure
that there's a valid reason that otherwise perfectly sane and reasonable
folks like to talk about being 'owned' by their property. But I can't
think what it could possibly be.
Cats are good for keeping mice down; otherwise they are exceedingly
Well you know what, if a bee stings your mouth, and you don't like it,
you shouldn't take a job eating bees. --kurin
- Prev by Date: Re: Recruiters who place people first...
- Next by Date: Re: cooking fat
- Previous by thread: Re: cooking fat
- Next by thread: Re: cooking fat