Re: cooking fat
- From: "Mike Andrews" <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:19:40 +0000 (UTC)
On 15 May 2007 22:23:53 +1000, GB <gb0506@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in <4649a848$1_2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
"Mike Andrews" <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:f2c6cg$j2h$1
Your Turn In The Barrel.
Oi! <clicks fingers> New keyboard, here, pronto!
(This one's got beer-n-snot in it)
Sorry about the lost beer. As to the expression I used, it's a very
common usage here. Of course, _here_ it refers to rodeo clowns, not
to "Ehz, ohttrel, naq gur ynfu".
Fu^WForget Turing, USENET wouldn't pass a roadside DWI test
-- Chris Hacking, in the Monastery
- Prev by Date: Re: ASRBrum V3R0M1
- Next by Date: Re: ASRBrum V3R0M1
- Previous by thread: Re: cooking fat
- Next by thread: Re: cooking fat