Re: ASRBrum V3R0M1

in Wed, 09 May 2007 22:36:07 +0000, Joe Zeff in hic locum scripsit:

On Wed, 9 May 2007 21:46:03 +0000 (UTC), abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter
Corlett) wrote:

Rather ironically, London is a smokeless zone.

Sherlock Holmes would probably have moved out in protest rather than
give up his pipe.

Assuming his turkish slipper and drawer full of syringes had not already
been presented in evidence against him...

--
David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au
Melbourne University | Computer Science | Technical Services

  • Re: Using a full service pitch
    ... availability for our size of caravan is a full service pitch. ... Is there an off-the-peg kit available? ... Ordinary domestic waste pipe will do the rest. ... e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)
  • Re: Using a full service pitch
    ... availability for our size of caravan is a full service pitch. ... Is there an off-the-peg kit available? ... Ordinary domestic waste pipe will do the rest. ... e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.caravanning)
  • Re: All of this, I can handle
    ... "Well, it {doesn't have a working CD drive,has a failing hard ... because he thought Tech Services would be "too busy". ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: It can be done, and I have done it
    ... Quote from an ad i experienced in .us for Taco Hell: ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ... The problem with America is stupidity. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Pros of several industries can unite in cynicsm and derision.
    ... ohg gur fhfcrafvba bs qvforyvrs bayl ubyqf erny ... were, IIRC, actual riders on horseback charging on film in some numbers, ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)