Re: Recruiters who place people first...

On Tue, 08 May 2007 20:19:36 -0500, John F. Eldredge <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2007 08:27:25 -0300, "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz"
<spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pardon me, but I thought that was a con. If I saw someone at a con
dressed only in a pair of rabbit ears[1] I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Of course, depending upon who it was, you might cry out,
"Aaargh! My eyes!". A lot of con-goers, including myself, tend to be
a bit, um, rotund.

That's never stopped anyone from rolling up.

  • Re: Goose on Baseball
    ... you take your ball and bat and go cry to mommy. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Goose on Baseball
    ... you take your ball and bat and go cry to mommy. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Is it a fruit and/or a vegetable?
    ... one of the Ealing comedies you don't bat an eyelash. ... someone from the sub-continent of India? ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Recruiters who place people first...
    ... dressed only in a pair of rabbit earsI wouldn't bat an eyelash. ... think of some fairly eyelash-bat-worthy places the human body can sport a ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Shrink keeps falling asleep. what to do?
    ... I'm sure that I could say (I'm going to Kill myself) five times during ... any afternoon meeting and he wouldn't bat a eyelash he would just keep ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)