Re: Olympia - my spy reports back....
- From: gerg@xxxxxxxxx (Greg Andrews)
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 04:22:10 +0000 (UTC)
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Anthony de Boer - USEnet) writes:
Greg Andrews posted thus:
Lionel <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Add an infrared LED and detector, and the "Threat Level" LED can change
color with the approach of a PHB. You, on the other hand, are equipped
with a device that sends a signal to the IR detector that keeps the
"Threat Level" at green.
Hm. We'd need a pizeo klaxon mounted behind a cutout on the rear panel
Three, to generate the cock-shaped soundwave for repeated plunges
into the aforementioned PHB skull.
How are you going to be sure he's going to demand skins on the GUI?
The PHB already has a skin, therefore the problem is reduced to an
::::::::::::::: Greg Andrews :::::: gerg@xxxxxxxxx :::::::::::::::
[Multimax] This proves the superiority of their SMP implementation
over other OSes which limit your panic thruput by only allowing one
CPU to panic at a time. -- Richard Todd
- Prev by Date: Re: Olympia - my spy reports back....
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery through peat
- Previous by thread: Re: Olympia - my spy reports back....
- Next by thread: Re: Olympia - my spy reports back....