Re: Pain, pain-relief, & social complications. ( Re: Unrecovery of the wisdom kind)

In article <f000fr$s44$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Burnham wrote:
Phil Launchbury wrote:
In article <evvtkd$8nu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Corlett wrote:
Iain Sharp <iains@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

You could have at least made it more pleasant and used real rabid dogs.
I'm sure the badgers would have preferred it.

Don't be silly. Squirrels would look daft riding dogs - even with their
little squirrely head mounted lasers.

Depends on the dogs. I have a Dachshund[1] that would probably be just
about perfect as a mount for a laser-toting ninja-squirrel.

And it would get it out of the house too which would also be a bonus.

Phil.

[1] Yes yes - I know. It probably doesn't really qualify as a dog. It's
not mine honest - it's hers. And we inherited it. Along with the
turbo-nutter Staffie-JR cross who has many flaws but at the very least
is (undeniably) very much a dog. Even the cat doesn't regard the
fluffy-sausage-shaped thing as a dog.

--
Phil Launchbury, IT PHB
Triumph Tiger 955i

  • Re: Wednesday morning first pipe
    ... Pleasant 57, clear, much less humid in Western NY. ... Was DGT '05 5100+ in LaughingBacchus meer while waiting for dog to do ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: sploier Monday
    ... I always point out that she was my mother too! ... it would be much more accurate and more pleasant if he said "our ..." ... but in the case of the dog "her dog" would be nearer the mark. ... something to make her happy and wider waiting to be unwrapped and ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Cynical religeous joke......
    ... can't speak for the other long-standing female participants of this ... but when something stops being pleasant I stop doing it. ... A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life. ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: new member
    ... when a dog mouths me, ... they learn it's not pleasant for them either, ... Municipal training is thousands of dollars for each dog and most of those ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Accident my arse
    ... The range of a 12-bore shot-gun is less than 50 yds. ... To kill a dog or fox ... recognize a dog at 20 yards or less he needs to have his license removed. ... Speaking of badgers, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)