Re: Pain, pain-relief, & social complications. ( Re: Unrecovery of the wisdom kind)

Zebee Johnstone <zebeej@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
2) Refills. Once a script is filled, it remains permanently on file

Here you get your script back with the fact you've had the first lot
marked. When you need the refill you take the script to any chemist
for the next batch.

Which is handy if you switch pharmacies frequently, but if you're
always going to the same one, it's nice to be able to just walk in and
say "next batch, please". I'm not currently taking any, but when I
was, it was one less piece of paper to carry around, which I am
generally in favor of.

-=Eric
.