Re: Pain, pain-relief, & social complications. ( Re: Unrecovery of the wisdom kind)

Zebee Johnstone <zebeej@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
2) Refills. Once a script is filled, it remains permanently on file

Here you get your script back with the fact you've had the first lot
marked. When you need the refill you take the script to any chemist
for the next batch.

Which is handy if you switch pharmacies frequently, but if you're
always going to the same one, it's nice to be able to just walk in and
say "next batch, please". I'm not currently taking any, but when I
was, it was one less piece of paper to carry around, which I am
generally in favor of.

-=Eric

  • Re: making a script
    ... batch command: executed successfully. ... I have used gimp's batch processing only slightly, ... You are using the batch mode to execute a scheme script ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)
  • Re: How to Get Local Variables That Are Not So Local
    ... variable is but the batch it is defined in. ... At least, not in SQL Server 2000, but they ... script, ... You could do your object definitions plainly ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: UNIX tr utility written in vbscript
    ... Does anyone have a trick of combining a batch ... > A batch file can run a VBScript program, and you can pass the name of> the ... > Example.vbs with the following command: ... write a batch script that creates the vbscript file to be called. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Automated script to backup IE favorites?
    ... Diego - disregard last message I got it! ... If you don't want to use a batch file, ... you have to create a GPO to run the batch or WSH script on user logoff ... MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: Multiple File Conversions via Batch File
    ... I am attempting to convert multiple .wav files to the .flac format via a batch script. ... when I highlighted multiple .wav files in Explorer and click my "Encode" option multiple instances of the batch file are run. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)