Re: Pain, pain-relief, & social complications. ( Re: Unrecovery of the wisdom kind)

"Dave" <spambait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:04:09 +0000, Eric Schwartz wrote:

Er, no, and even if it were, not as far as I can tell.

Since when did that matter to a fanatic?

Well, Satya specifically mentioned cloning; the people who are opposed
to embryonic stem-cell research (which does, AFAIk, involve cloned
human embryos) are not generally opposed to treatments derived from
adult stem cells. There may be some specific exceptions, but I
haven't come across any yet.

-=Eric "the neutrality of this post is likely to be questioned"
.