Re: Pain, pain-relief, & social complications. ( Re: Unrecovery of the wisdom kind)

In alt.sysadmin.recovery on 31 Mar 2007 09:25:46 GMT
Dave <spambait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:25:32 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

The Red Cross in Adelaide is sponsored by Coopers. You can get stout
or ale instead of (or as well as) tea or coffee or juice if you want.

Here in .nsw.au I was told no grog for the rest of the day, and no
strenuous exercise either. I decided that riding home without using that
arm on the bars meant it wasn't strenuous [1], and the day was over when
the sun went down.

Yeah, the .nsw.au lot are much more uptight than Adelaide. The .sa.au
ones were very laid back and fun.

Zebee
.