Re: Recovery in the Lake District
- From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim)
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:35:56 +0100
John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice pictures of Castlerigg btw. I've spent a few Winter Solstices
freezing my nuts off watching the sun rise from there.
Cheers. If you consider that there were a fair few people wandering
about the stones, my timing the shots so that they were hidden didn't
turn out too badly. I can honestly say that there are people in shot
only when I wanted them, or when I was simply getting a feel for the
shot. There was a hill walking in the middle of the stones, eating his
lunch for most of the shots. He emphatically ignored my mental commands
to burst into flame, damn him.
Now I just need to find and remove the blemish that's somewhere in the
optical path of the 18-55mm lens of my EOS350D. You can see it (actually
'them') in quite a few shots.
Find me at http://www.UrsaMinorBeta.co.uk
1ph j00 c@n re4d 7h15
y0u'r3 4 fu|<in9 |\/|0r0|\|
- t-shirt worn by the Grammar Nazi from 'Queen Of Wands'
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovery in the Lake District
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery in the Lake District
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery in the Lake District
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery in the Lake District