Re: BOFH toymakers
- From: Steve the Geek <zvqavtugpbzc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:03:10 -0500
Steve VanDevender wrote:
Paul Kelleher <kelloggs-asr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
When I say "new" place, that was my third Monday there. So I turned to
the Programmers and said, "Can I just check something, lads? I've just
been tasked with buying a video-games console and integrating it into
our IT infrastructure, haven't I? <beat> This job is COOL!"
If it has the usual sort of Jv-Sv, odds are it will be 0wn3d in short
order and you'll have spam coming out your Wii.
And to steal a line from uggc://jjj.gfuveguryy.pbz, would that make the
security people Wii-tards?
I have nothing at all against well-trained, knowledgeable Indian
technical support. I hope to speak to one before I retire. --JW, ASR
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovery through Photography
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery, just not the normal sort
- Previous by thread: Re: BOFH toymakers
- Next by thread: Re: BOFH toymakers