Re: They've learned the job-tracker but still have no clue...
- From: "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:05:36 -0500
In <slrnet1g8p.fti.hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 02/12/2007
at 07:56 PM, "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
I don't know of a clear case on the other end, Cases where a teen
gets arrested and then expelled from school for having a toy gun in
his locker (no mention of "brandishing" or threats) and the recent
Mooninite invasion in Boston have pushed the line of what's
reasonable to think is a weapon and an immediate danger much further
toward "silly" than I'd ever thought a reasonable society would
What do the desires of a reasonable society have to do with Boston?
Google for "Sail Boston", "censorship" and Shakespeare's Dog".
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.
We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
(S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
- Prev by Date: Re: A token reward
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery, just not the normal sort
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery by chainsaw ...
- Next by thread: Re: They've learned the job-tracker but still have no clue...