Re: reading is not always recovery

Jasper Janssen <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:13:40 +0000 (UTC), dpm_usenet@xxxxxxxxx (David P.
Murphy) wrote:

The daughter's de-facto fiancee gave me a book for Christmas, and for
her sake I am trying to read it. The title is _Dragonlance Chronicles_

It was (and I believe this is the
original set of books, rather than one of the myriad followups) pretty
much a conversion of a D&D campaign log into a D&D branded novel.

Ironically I host an author's efforts of the same endeavour;
it starts off a bit weak but improves greatly. Which makes sense,
given that he's up to chapter 958 (plus the 25 "lost stories").

So it only seemed fair that I give this crap a try. Alas, 'tis crap.

ok
dpm
--
David P. Murphy