Re: bowling for cars

On 2007-02-14, John Pitts (aka Bruce)
On 2007-02-13, mroberds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mroberds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The version of that I've heard is that it's the most efficient
*human-powered* means of transportation.

Seems like a pretty useless statistic. How many human-powered means of
transportation are there?

That's why that's not the statistic in question.

Go on, name a machine more efficient at locomotion than the bicycle.

--
TimC
was handled in the BIOS, I found that there aren't any. --unknown