Re: alt.sysadmin.recovery FAQ v1.799999999999999998...
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett)
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:38:21 +0000 (UTC)
Alan J Rosenthal <flaps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...] Peter Corlett reports that they can also be bought from Cranberry
(stalls dotted around London and also rather more sparsely around the rest
of the UK), and he has also seen fancily-packed versions at fancy prices
in the food courts of the likes of House of Fraser and Selfridges as well
as common or garden supermarkets.
Cranberry appear to have discontinued them. My latest supply came from Nut
Tree in Wimbledon station, possibly the only good reason to venture out into
the wildernesses of Zone 3. (Well, OK, there's also the Sultan and Nelsons
Pick up some biltong from the seffie place right opposite the Tube trains
while you're there. It's like chewing on a haunch of luser and very
- Prev by Date: Re: <tap><tap><tap> Is this thing on???
- Next by Date: Re: <tap><tap><tap> Is this thing on???
- Previous by thread: Re: alt.sysadmin.recovery FAQ v1.799999999999999998...
- Next by thread: Re: alt.sysadmin.recovery FAQ v1.799999999999999998...