Re: Wishing You Endless Vistas of Microsoft Joy in the New Year

On 2007-01-07, Peter Corlett <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are people who look at me with incredulity when I reveal that chose a
CD over an iTMS download despite the CD costing a quid or two more and
taking a couple of days to turn up.

Here's a bit of fun: I was looking for a particular track. iTMS.au costs
$AU1.69 per track. There were sufficient tracks on the CD this track
comes on that I like that I decided I might buy the CD instead.

iTMS.au CD cost for the CD? $16.99. From Sanity? (a rather overpriced
bricks-and-mortar CD and DVD retailer in Australia) A mere $14.99.

Ummmmmmmmm...