Re: Recovery by Relocation.

In article <howard-DE19C1.17044418082006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The man is still around, still teaching last I heard, and wants nothing
further to do with the music industry as I understand it.

He stopped writting songs in the early 70's/late 60's. He was also
quoted as saying that irony was redundant once Kissinger won the Nobel
Peace Prize.

Dave

--
millibrachiate tentacular coelenterates..

  • Re: replacement for the Finder
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Move a couple times with a large collection of DVDs and CDs and you ... Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Commercial Partition Utility?
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Paul Sture wrote: ... controller level, as with an HSC/HSZ. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Mass murder -- again.
    ... David Friedman wrote: ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Its official
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Jolly Roger wrote: ... You'll need to use a real news reader if you want me to see your posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: MS notes Office 11 problems with Lion
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Office has issues with Lion. ... latest version of Communicator, the corporate IM client, crashes on ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)