Re: Recovery by Relocation.

In article <howard-DE19C1.17044418082006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The man is still around, still teaching last I heard, and wants nothing
further to do with the music industry as I understand it.

He stopped writting songs in the early 70's/late 60's. He was also
quoted as saying that irony was redundant once Kissinger won the Nobel
Peace Prize.

millibrachiate tentacular coelenterates..

Relevant Pages

  • Re: replacement for the Finder
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Move a couple times with a large collection of DVDs and CDs and you ... Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts. ...
  • Re: Commercial Partition Utility?
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... Paul Sture wrote: ... controller level, as with an HSC/HSZ. ...
  • Re: Mass murder -- again.
    ... David Friedman wrote: ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ... "Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, ...
  • Re: Good Omens
    ... Dorothy J Heydt wrote: ... Howard S Shubs wrote: ...
  • Re: Recovering
    ... Howard S Shubs wrote in ... install Linux if you like". ... my lord and manager has omitted to fasten ...