Re: Oh look at the spectacular lightning!

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 05:08:58 GMT, Stuart Lamble
<7d6-8-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> opined:

I suspect that my stomach started complaining during one of the "shop's
just been sold" periods, and kept it up out of habit later on. I can
still enjoy a good pizza from other places, on occasion; "other places"
in this instance include (at last count) Topolino's (in St Kilda); Papa
Gino's (in Lygon Street); and there's also a place not far from where I
live that's pretty decent too.

Topolino's has been reliably good for about 25 years, & makes the best
marinaras I've ever eaten. (I worked next door in the mid 80's, & also
used to spot all sorts of muscial celebrities there.)

  • Re: This week Im going to look at...
    ... Sold it. ... Thought it was what I wanted but reality has a habit of being somewhat different to fantasy. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Liberal solution to illegal immigration
    ... Sold the business to support his habit. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • I cant use properly Windows XP inbuilt Microsoft Fax Console
    ... I had the habit using fax/answer machines before but when I did move I sold most of the my flat contents including the fax machine since I did realised that I could use the Microsoft inbuilt fax facility. ... Can anyone show me how to set the Fax Console like the fax machine? ... Tino ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: AFM 10K
    ... Didn't T.C have a restored one that sold for more than 10 k within the last ... Then one in original condition should be worth it too, ... turning a tidy profit on games, (helps me support my habit) but.... ...
    (rec.games.pinball)