<chuckle>

I have this dubious hobby of putting "bogus" company names into
exhibition registration forms (when I'm going as myself, rather
than as an "official" work representative). This causes strange
junkmail to appear at my home address. Today I got an offer
from Seton (Health & Safety products) with a *very* amusing
free sample: an asset tag with the bogus company name on it.

Decision time: *where* do I put an aluminium asset tag with
serial number, barcode, etc. that proclaims:

PROPERTY OF
FORCES OF EVIL PLC
14329

Answers on a postcard, please.

Chris.
(It's a pity they're 150 GBP (+VAT) for the minimum quantity
of 100, or it would be very tempting. Sadly, even the offer
of a free Victorinox CyberTool (60 GBP "value") is insufficient
to sway my decision. I'll stick with the Leatherman + toolkit
as necessary. 150 GBP is nearly 3 bottles of Havana Reserve.)

.