Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett)
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
Alan J. Wylie <alan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...] he passed around a 20cm by 2cm diameter stick of uranium, wrapped in
polythene, so we could appreciate its density and warmth.
And the exposure to radioactivity created Sysadmin Man, which his sixth
sense to spot lusers a mile off.
- Prev by Date: Re: A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery by Relocation.