Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- From: Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:04:36 -0400
In article <eb0omt$9bj$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Mike Andrews" <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Consider the (admittedly extreme, but not unusual) case of an arc
It's nice to be in agreement with someone, isn't it? My usual example
of a very large load is an aluminum smelter. I have no idea how
variable that is.
These things eat megawatts. Typical tap-to-tap times are about 90
minutes, it appears, and energy consumption is 400-700 KWH/ton of
That's why they build generating plants, yes.
Life is toxic. It leads to death and
too much of it at once can kill you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Oh look at the spectacular lightning!
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery by Relocation.
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery by Relocation.