Re: Recovery by Unrecovery (longish)
- From: Iain Chalmers <bigiain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:21:46 +1000
In article <pc8pb2lj1ejl8qh1vo5si5fs7ngm8e51eo@xxxxxxx>,
Rob Adams <robadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:34:51 GMT, raltbos@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Bos)
Richard Gadsden <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stuart Lamble wrote:
On 2006-07-14, BDFH <bdfh.gp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Does _A_ bear..." not "Do _ALL_ bears...".
I'm sure there's at least _one_ out there somewhere doing the business
Not in the woods around here, mate.
No, koalas don't count; they're not bears.
So what do the drop bears do?
No, wait, that's the rabbits.
Do you think we should build a great wall?
Maybe a drop bear proof fence?
"Everything you love, everything meaningful with depth and history,
all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated, mishandled,
watered down, cheapened, repackaged, marketed and sold to the people
you hate." Mr Jalopy quoting Hooptyrides (on jalopyjunktown.com)
- Prev by Date: Re: N-1
- Next by Date: Re: I'm definitely in need of recovery.....
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery by Unrecovery (longish)
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery by Unrecovery (longish)