Re: I'm definitely in need of recovery.....
- From: Eric Schwartz <emschwar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Jul 2006 11:46:02 -0600
Michel Buijsman <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I once bought a jug of banana juice that managed to get lost in
between the orange juices... Stuff looked more or less the same
(yellow) and had a very similar label. My mistake didn't actually
become clear to me until I took the first swig back home.
Definitely a *splorf* moment, that. Vile stuff.
That's nothing-- I once bought a pint of milk and a muffin or some
such to have for breakfast in my hotel in Hachioji, because the hotel
seemed to think that boiling was an acceptable method of preparing
bacon. Unfortunately for me, I bought it very late at night after
having been out drinking with Japanese salesmen. Believe me, there's
nothing like waking up with a very mild hangover, opening up a pint of
milk, and chugging it down and then realizing you had instead bought a
pint of unflavored *yogurt*.
- Prev by Date: Re: Old Possum's book of practical hosts.
- Next by Date: Re: Old Possum's book of practical hosts.
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm definitely in need of recovery.....
- Next by thread: Re: I'm definitely in need of recovery.....