Re: now in recovery
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett)
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:07:58 +0000 (UTC)
Mike Andrews <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:[...]
A 555 connected to mains power is likely to only "blink" once.Yes, but the LED(s) connected to it aren't likely to blonk at all.
Us tinkerers in the 80s created white LEDs that way.
And who can forget the smell of their first light-emitting resistor?
- Prev by Date: Re: now in recovery
- Next by Date: Re: Old Possum's book of practical hosts.
- Previous by thread: Re: now in recovery
- Next by thread: Re: now in recovery