Re: now in recovery
- From: "Rik Steenwinkel" <rsteenw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:30:47 +0200
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:04:54 UTC, Lionel <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
persuaded newsservers all over the world to carry the following:
} On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:00:12 -0700, Scott Packard
} <scottp@%hash%.usenet.us.com> opined:
} >On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:58:06 +0200, Rik Steenwinkel wrote:
} >> Mains. I think I pressed a modem power brick into service, but it's at
} >> least 0x10 years back. The blinking was courtesy of a 555.
} >555's don't blink symetrically, no matter how hard a friend
} >wants one to.
} They can be made to do so, but the amount of work required is such
} that it's usually less effort to do it some other way.
}  Typically involving a few CD4017 decade counters, or somesuch.
Erm, how can anything be less work than removing one resistor?
// Rik Steenwinkel # VMS mercenary # Enschede, Netherlands
- Prev by Date: Re: now in recovery
- Next by Date: Re: Speed limits.
- Previous by thread: Re: now in recovery
- Next by thread: Re: now in recovery