Re: Recovery from the news.
- From: raltbos@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Bos)
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:27:22 GMT
David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:46:29 +0100, Robert Sneddon <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And if you're the sort of Monk who can't be bothered to fill in Yet
Another Stupid Webform to get access to a newspaper's website, then
what do you do?
Fill it in with absolutely worthless crap. 60151 is a good zip code,
for example. If they're dumb enough to think I'll provide them with
real data, then they're welcome to whatever I choose to give them.
Yeah, but it still takes precious time which I could spend _not_ filling
in web forms for stupid marketeers.
- Prev by Date: Re: Speed limits.
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery from the news.
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery from the news.
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery from the news.