Re: Recovery from the news.
- From: mort+usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Christer "Mort" Boräng)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:55:38 +0200
Robert Sneddon <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
In message <oct64inzrdd.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Omri Schwarz
Sometimes it is recovery to read the paper.And if you're the sort of Monk who can't be bothered to fill in Yet
Especially if you're a Monk with a taste for trainspotting.
Another Stupid Webform to get access to a newspaper's website, then
what do you do?
Press "Outside The US? Click Here" link and go directly to the
 The webform says "Uryc Hf Freir Lbh Orggre". I think my blood
pressure peaked into the four digits decimal when I saw it. Wild horses
wouldn't drag me to log in after reading that.
If that kind of shit peaked my blood pressure like that, I'd die
several times a day.
| Hagåkersgatan 18C | Phone: Home +46 (0)31 43 52 03 CTH: +46 (0)31 772 5431 |
| S-431 41 Mölndal | Mail: mort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cell: +46 (0)707 53 57 57 |
| Sweden | WWW: http://www.cd.chalmers.se/~mort/ |
"An NT server can be run by an idiot, and usually is." -- Tom Holub, a.h.b-o-i
- Prev by Date: Re: Old Possum's book of practical hosts.
- Next by Date: Re: Speed limits.
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery from the news.
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery from the news.