Re: Recovery by Relocation.

In article <slrne3iv7s.583.dan1701usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dan Holdsworth wrote:
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:42:23 +0100, Tanuki

The rat-infestation I inherited is now seemingly under control thanks to
copious amounts of Difenacoum. At least now I don't see the beasties

I would have thought that a campaign of trapping with Fenn Mk.4 traps
baited with peanut butter would have been easier; less rodents dying in

Or my favoured solution - allow the cats and dogs[1] access to the
roofspace. Although since the two proficient hunters we have among the
cats are now both 17 I suspect nowadays it would be allow the
turbo-nutter dog access to the roofspace.

[1] One of which is a Staffie-Jack Russell cross. A more natural ratter
combination you would struggle to find. And as an ex-feral (rescue dog)
she has the instincts and technique to back it up too...

Phil Launchbury, IT PHB
Triumph Tiger 955i
'I'm training the bats that live in my cube
to juggle mushrooms'