Re: A spoiled Sunday morning.
- From: Geoff Lane <zzassgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Apr 2006 05:49:08 GMT
Tanuki <mailer-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To this second group - the group of absolute wrongs - I hereby wish to
add Tesco 'value' Bagels. Picked up by mistake on yesterday's shopping
trip these loathsome flaccid doughy toruses have managed to spoil my
sunday morning with their insipid lack-of-taste and wet-toilet-tissue
I find it's becoming more and more difficult to find pre-prepared food that
tastes of anything anymore. No salt, no butter, low fat, "mayonnaise"
everywhere soaking through bread of aerogel consistency. In brief, no taste,
no texture, no sale.
Geoff Lane, Airstrip One
The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.
- Prev by Date: Re: They obviously don't know what they want.
- Next by Date: Re: Swapping beer for social science (I want beer...)
- Previous by thread: Re: A spoiled Sunday morning.
- Next by thread: Re: A spoiled Sunday morning.