Re: They obviously don't know what they want.

Kai Henningsen <kaih=9rZs8wCmw-B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If, on the other hand, you think clothes just have to be tolerable to you
and those around you, and do not otherwise have any inherent worth, well

It really annoys me when one finally finds a seller of a nice make of shirt
or socks and return to the shop only five or ten years later to buy another
one or two items, perhaps in a different colour, that they no longer stock
the item and in some, almost unbelievable, cases the shop no longer exists!

How they expect to build and maintain a loyal customer base is beyond me.

--
Geoff Lane, Airstrip One

Today's Excuse: transient bus protocol violation

  • Re: Pawn shops
    ... ## shelf were close to what you'd pay NEW. ... By state laws, he paid no more than 25% of its ... ...why would state law require a pawn shop to pay "no more than 25%" of ... ...doesn't that rip off the seller? ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Lexicon PCM70 legacy digital effects unit ...
    ... Archon already pointed me at that one earlier in the ... the seller does not ship worldwide as part of his ... Well, you certainly used to be able to, but things change on eBay all the time. ... He has a shop, and buys and sells on eBay all the time, so is an experienced user. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: More Les Paul questions
    ... Their ebay handle is the shop name and most probably all payments made go ... should have replaced the misrepresented goods under this warranty. ... I'm going to e-mail the seller again. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Hard drive memory full
    ... You have to shop in an informed way. ... You should buy from a seller who can answer your questions by phone or ... >I am unable to install sp2 cuz of low space. ... Can I switch to a new hard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Okay, now thats just stupid!
    ... currently buying anything from them. ... Why are Ebay trying to stop me contacting someone just because I'm ... 'shop' and it worked fine. ... Ebay ."Go the the item page and click the "ask the seller a question" ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)