Re: They obviously don't know what they want.

Kai Henningsen <kaih=9rZs8wCmw-B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If, on the other hand, you think clothes just have to be tolerable to you
and those around you, and do not otherwise have any inherent worth, well

It really annoys me when one finally finds a seller of a nice make of shirt
or socks and return to the shop only five or ten years later to buy another
one or two items, perhaps in a different colour, that they no longer stock
the item and in some, almost unbelievable, cases the shop no longer exists!

How they expect to build and maintain a loyal customer base is beyond me.

--
Geoff Lane, Airstrip One

Today's Excuse: transient bus protocol violation
.