Re: Family Unrecovery

In article <87vetqobtv.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Eric Schwartz <emschwar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's a week off work, but in almost precisely the wrong way. My
brother called yesterday, and my youngest neice, all of 7 months old,
died yesterday morning. Details are sketchy, but she may have pulled
a blanket over her face and suffocated herself; we're going to hear
from the coroner later today.

Y'all have my condolences. What a horrible thing to have happen!

--
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams.

  • Re: Family Unrecovery
    ... brother called yesterday, and my youngest neice, all of 7 months old, ... died yesterday morning. ... Details are sketchy, ... I'm flying out to be there with my brother tomorrow morning. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Family Unrecovery
    ... brother called yesterday, and my youngest neice, all of 7 months old, ... died yesterday morning. ... Details are sketchy, ... just thinking about what your brother and family ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Family Unrecovery
    ... brother called yesterday, and my youngest neice, all of 7 months old, ... died yesterday morning. ... Details are sketchy, ... I'm flying out to be there with my brother tomorrow morning. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Family Unrecovery
    ... died yesterday morning. ... Details are sketchy, ... a blanket over her face and suffocated herself; ... I'm flying out to be there with my brother tomorrow morning. ...