Re: Concerning Torments
- From: Par <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Mar 2006 19:25:01 GMT
"Do you know what happened to the last guy who pissed me off? No? Nor
does anyone else, because THEY WERE NEVER FOUND!"
It works better if you say it in a casual tone of voice, & give the
person a friendly wink at the end.
"There are no living witnesses." is the way I usually phrase it.
The Hawaiian-Welsh Exchange:
Getting vowels and consonants to those in need.
- Prev by Date: Re: Leatherman redux
- Next by Date: Re: Leatherman redux
- Previous by thread: Re: Wisdom 101.
- Next by thread: Re: Concerning Torments