Re: Recovery by Charge Coupled Device
- From: stigmov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stig Morten Valstad)
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:15:21 +0000 (UTC)
In article <dtr9ri$oj$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Garrett Wollman wrote:
Speaking of rotating the camera 90 degrees: is that +90 or -90? I
have always done -90, which seemed so obvious and natural that I never
paid any attention to it until I noticed that everyone else I know
does it the other way. Another influence of chirality, perhaps?
Unscientific poll: How many of readers of the sinistral persuasion do
it the same way as I do (left hand below right) versus the way my
friends do (right hand below left)?
I'm of the sinister kind.
With old analog camera of the shapeless lump kind I
think I used left hand over right hand, while with my
current digital camera I use right hand over left
hand. Allowing for my memory not being as good as I
remember it to have been.
 Looking like this (but different model number):
Stig M. Valstad
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovery by Charge Coupled Device
- Next by Date: Re: Leatherman redux
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery by Charge Coupled Device
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery by Charge Coupled Device