Re: Thank you, Kansas School Board
- From: dpm_usenet@xxxxxxxxx (David P. Murphy)
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:00:42 +0000 (UTC)
Mike Andrews <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, and _snarf_:
That was possibly the only time in my entire career that somebody actually
noticed and cared to say that they were impressed by something I'd achieved.
These days, I could turn lead into gold, and I'd be whinged at because they
wanted platinum. -- Peter Corlett, in the Monastery
. . . and cluefired.
David P. Murphy
- Prev by Date: Re: Concerning Torments
- Next by Date: Re: Thank you, Kansas School Board
- Previous by thread: Re: Thank you, Kansas School Board
- Next by thread: Re: Thank you, Kansas School Board