Re: Concerning Torments

abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett) writes:

"The Atrocity Archives" by multiple Hugo-Award-losing Charlie Stross.

Annoyingly unavailable except in very expensive hardback from Amazon.

There is now a trade paperback edition, at least in the US.

http://www.powells.com/biblio/2-0441013651-1

--
Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/
stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PGP keyprint 4AD7AF61F0B9DE87 522902969C0A7EE8

  • Re: Surprise Recovery
    ... YKWYBH LISP TLW you parse that as "garbage collection by marriage" and ... wonder if it's related to the buddy algorithm somehow. ... Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/ ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: airheads with P.A. systems
    ... "Light rail" is light in about the same sense that Java is lightweight. ... Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/ ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • its not a real product, but I still want it
    ... The fictional companion product "IMolatr" would be even more useful. ... Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/ ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Unrecovery: Another telescope guy in the fold
    ... frisking that I would have remembered more specifically). ... But these days mention "extra special probing" and not only will people ... Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/ ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Oh look at the spectacular lightning!
    ... WAAAAGH! ... Steve VanDevender "I ride the big iron" http://hexadecimal.uoregon.edu/ ... "bash awk grep perl sed df du, du-du du-du, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)