Re: It's not exactly BOFH but...
- From: TimC <tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 02:12:28 GMT
On 2006-02-02, David Skinner (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
Shame the sysadmin (whose name escapes me, even though I remember that
the other two are Jen and Moss) ends up unconscious and bleeding
Having not watched it yet, did it happen the obvious way?
Mind you, I have not yet ended up unconcious, but whenever I open up a
machine, I cut myself on /something/, but don't feel any pain, and
only notice it when I find some red stuff all over the cables, and red
stuff coming out of my fingers at an alarming rate.
All theoretical chemistry is really physics; and all theoretical
chemists know it. -- Richard P. Feynman
- Prev by Date: Re: It's not exactly BOFH . . . no, wait, maybe it is
- Next by Date: Re: Road trip recovery and car unrecovery...
- Previous by thread: Re: It's not exactly BOFH but...
- Next by thread: Re: It's not exactly BOFH but...