Re: It can be done, and I have done it

Kibo informs me that Steve VanDevender <stevev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
stated that:

>Roger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> In article <slrnds9uc1.2f1.stigmov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> Stig Morten Valstad <stigmov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> >Maybe for a dinner party. How many people would, say a
>> >one year old, feed anyway? Swift says two dishes at an
>> >entertainment for friends. But how many friends?
>>
>> I understand that most people have too high a pesticide and general
>> toxin content to be legal for human consumption anyway.
>
>That's why the young are so preferable; they haven't had as much time to
>accumulate toxins from the environment.

Exactly - like veal, or suckling piglets.

  • Re: It can be done, and I have done it
    ... >>Maybe for a dinner party. ... >>entertainment for friends. ... accumulate toxins from the environment. ... circuitry burns / Time flies while my little world turns ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Update on moldy bread.
    ... starting taking their own lives, ... He has even said that you don't need friends if ... then have a dinner party and have his guests decide which of ... even wondered what he served his guests when he had the dinner parties. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: What do you think of Thanksgiving-hopping?
    ... invited 4 friends, who knew each other well, to a dinner party for the ... �They all accepted with delight. ... received another invitation. ... with friends like that who needs enemies... ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Dinner Party definition
    ... dinner party, though that was the responder's assumption. ... meal involving the presence of guests at table? ... Any other meal with friends over is just that, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Chicken Livers
    ... Friends had a dinner party not too long ago and served a really nice ... I got the recipe but I haven't made it yet. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)