- From: David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 22:34:52 GMT
In Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:01:22 +0000, AndyC the WB (AndyC the WB
<spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) in hoc locus scripsit:
>>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Gadsden <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Richard> AndyC the WB wrote:
> >> I confess to being mildly disappointed when my brother and
> >> sister-in-law had twin girls. Twin boys would have given much
> >> more opportunity for high-PAF gifts.
> Richard> This is part of TTTSNBN: I'm sure you can think of
> Richard> presents for twin girls with a very high PAF. Especially
> Richard> for twin teenage girls.
> Err.... Twin 3.75 year old twins represent more than enough annoyance
> right now, TYVM.
ObPedant: Twin twins? You have four of them?
 like pedantry is every *out* of fashion.
David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au
Melbourne University | Computer Science | Technical Services
I'm not gonna serve illegal stuff, just some MP3 files I got from Kazaa
- Prev by Date: Re: You Can't Spell "Stupid..."
- Next by Date: Re: T Shirt recovery
- Previous by thread: Re: TTTSNBN
- Next by thread: Re: TTTSNBN