Re: Recovery Disaster
- From: David Haller <dhaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:28:36 +0100
Matt S Trout <matthewt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <vt9dod.g48.ln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> David Haller <dhaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Sal <Sal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Katrina ... and rewrapped]
>>> Saturday morning I received a call at the ungodly hour of 8 AM from
>>> the CFO, "Sal, you might want to flip on the weather channel and do
>>> whatever it is you do to prepare for disaster recovery".
>>A C Financial(?) O with a clue?
> I only got one of those finally by picking him myself.
Good for you!
> obASR: "erm, our leased line is going at the end of December. yes, the one
> with @several_oss_project_repos at the end of it. can you sort it please?"
> They. Are going to owe me. SO much beer.
And John: exactly.
Support bacteria - it's the only culture some people have!
- Prev by Date: Re: You Can't Spell "Stupid..."
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery Disaster
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery Disaster
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery Disaster