Re: You Can't Spell "Stupid..."

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:09:57 -0600, Bruce Tomlin wrote
(in article <bruce#fanboy.net-052AFF.23095728122005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> In article <slrndr5hsu.3b7.hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> The worst part was that after all this, he broke from policy by trying a
> fourth day of attempted delivery instead of leaving it at the station
> where the stupid little post-it notes said it would be. And when a
> package is out for delivery, it is NOT returning to the station until at
> least 4PM, and probably more like 5PM or 6PM.

Most be nice, UPS and FedEx in my city both return to the depot > 1 hour
after the depot is closed for customer pickup. Our only hope of getting a
package the next day is to call and request that they hold it at the depot
rather then sending it out for delivery again (and then hope that they
actually hold it). As for my wife and I both working from home and both
being at home all day when a package is out for delivery, and then finding a
note on the door when we finally venture outside, that's another matter.

  • Re: Boat Cover Update
    ... UPS shipping rates. ... Oh...I have found FEDEX much less reliable than either UPS or the USPS. ... # Waited All Day for Overnight Package - Tracking States No One Was Home ... # Does not delivery products in a timely matter VERY SLOW!!!!! ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Boat Cover Update
    ... UPS shipping rates. ... Oh...I have found FEDEX much less reliable than either UPS or the USPS. ... # Waited All Day for Overnight Package - Tracking States No One Was Home ... # Does not delivery products in a timely matter VERY SLOW!!!!! ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: DHL Drivers Are Idots
    ... to drive on my blind side down the one way alley. ... He took off running with the package like a chickenshit. ... and this morning I was making a special delivery ... the back door of the unit like he was delivering frozen organs or ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Inkcessories & the printhead
    ... Never any info that package WAS ... In my experience the USPS tracking system is a joke. ... with their delivery most of the time, but they could learn a lot about ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Budget Cuts another perspective
    ... The Post Office is going to lose over $5 billion this year - do ... I lived in Florence AZ there was NO delivery - if you wanted to ... Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office or ... any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail carrier ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)