Re: I want my Saturday back
- From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim)
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:55:43 +0000
Robert Sneddon <nojay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <439d5eb0$0$23295$db0fefd9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter
> <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >SATA is making inroads on the low-end SCSI market. Just you wait until
> >you discover some of the ways that *that* can suck hard.
> At least in the case of SATA they fail one at a time and not in stringy
> bunches. They also don't require expending a goat to install (which
> could put Jim out of business...)
<satellite delay> Hey! Look, I would like to point out that there is *no
proof whatsoever* that I have *anything* to do with goats (beyond SCSI
voodoo, obviously). It's all just rumour, conjecture and thingy.
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk
"There's no 'I' in team, but there is a 'me' if you jumble the letters
up a bit." - Dr. House.
- Prev by Date: Re: Central Intelligence Agency ?
- Next by Date: Re: Central Intelligence Agency ?
- Previous by thread: Re: I want my Saturday back
- Next by thread: Re: I want my Saturday back