Re: 'Tis better to give . . .
- From: TimC <tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:15 +1100
On 2005-12-12, Howard S Shubs (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> In article <dniqsh$sk2$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Anthony de Boer - USEnet) wrote:
>> Much depends on whether the old gentleman cares to taste his way
>> around Scotland (an exercise I highly recommend, so long as you stick
>> to Scotch and avoid haggis, deep-fried Mars bars, cabers, and the
> I rather liked haggis.
And I rather like the sound of deep-fried Mars bars. Preferably deep
fried in lard, with a topping of icing sugar and ice-cream, and double
whipped cream. Yum.
The other day I overheard that a friend of the family had called their
new kid "Noah". I thinks "Noah? I 'ardly -" and then I bursts out
laughing.. -- Screwtape in RHOD
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovery with toys leads to lust for more toys.
- Next by Date: Re: Recovery with toys leads to lust for more toys.
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Tis better to give . . .
- Next by thread: Re: 'Tis better to give . . .