Re: I'm so proud.

abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter) wrote:

> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> > I understood what you meant, but the phrase "interesting wobbly
> > bits" brought to mind the image of a road with genitalia, secondary
> > sexual characteristics or both.
>
> Well, there are plenty of examples of genitalia to be found on UK
> motorways. They're usually holding radar guns.

Are they? I had occasion to speak to one of those recently. He was quite
civilised. The presumable humans I shared the road with weren't all like
that.

Richard

  • Re: Server Automatic Restart
    ... > as long he/she have the 'want' to know, I wouldn't mind telling the ... learn in groups just like this one with posters just like Peter and ... Lew. ... effort to search for the meaning of any word or phrase I don't know. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... > I understood what you meant, but the phrase "interesting wobbly ... > bits" brought to mind the image of a road with genitalia, ... > sexual characteristics or both. ... there are plenty of examples of genitalia to be found on UK ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Im so proud.
    ... bits" brought to mind the image of a road with genitalia, secondary sexual characteristics or both. ... there are plenty of examples of genitalia to be found on UK ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)