Re: I want my Saturday back
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter)
- Date: 07 Dec 2005 12:13:17 GMT
Graham Reed <greed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's one thing worse than a bad press-the-button menu:
> Hi, this is Emily, Bell Canada's latest way to make sure you cannot
> talk to anyone who can help you. Tell me what you need help with, and
> I will direct your call.
> "customer service"
> It sounds like you said, "purchase a new service."
And this is why I *write* to telcos when I want to complain about
something, and often send it Recorded Delivery too. It really pisses
them off as they don't have a means of plausibly avoiding answering
If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
- Quentin Crisp
- Prev by Date: Re: Central Intelligence Agency ?
- Next by Date: Re: I'm so proud.
- Previous by thread: Re: I want my Saturday back
- Next by thread: Re: I want my Saturday back